ESTIMATOR CONSTRUCTION, Multifamily and true Mixed Use Development
In today’s experience driven world, our client is once again moving to the forefront of the industry and is ready to venture into the unknown. Their progression is fueled by its willingness to take risk and its ever-growing portfolio is a result of the brand’s strategic and innovative approach. They know that what they do starts from within our organization. Our client's teams work hard to maintain a culture that is conducive to creative thinking, empowerment and collaboration and continue to embrace change.
- Research information and requirements; setting priorities.
- Prepares construction budget by studying construction plans; updating specifications; identifying and projecting costs for all required trades.
- Evaluates proposals changes, additions, and site requirements.
- Obtains bids from vendors and subcontractors by specifying materials; identifying qualified subcontractors; negotiating price.
- Maintains cost keys and price masters by updating information.
- Resolves cost discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains continuity among corporate, local work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Estimator Construction Skills and Qualifications:
- Analyzing Information
- Developing Budgets
- Vendor Relationships
- Reporting Skills
- Decision Making
- Documentation Skills
Gillian Executive Search, Inc. is a leader in Commercial Real Estate Multifamily recruiting.
Contact our top recruiter today