Construction Estimator, Newport Beach, California
Our client knows how to partner with their project owners to transform their vision into a practical and attractive legacy. They have a dedicated team of project managers, estimators and highly skilled field personnel. Plus decades of multifamily and mixed-use construction experience. Most of all, they have a passion for building and their services are a reflection of who they are and what they love to do. You can join this team too!
- Research information and requirements; setting priorities.
- Prepares construction budget by studying construction plans; updating specifications; identifying and projecting costs for all required trades.
- Evaluates proposals changes, additions, and site requirements.
- Obtains bids from vendors and subcontractors by specifying materials; identifying qualified subcontractors; negotiating price.
- Maintains cost keys and price masters by updating information.
- Resolves cost discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains continuity among corporate, local work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Estimator Construction Skills and Qualifications:
- Analyzing Information
- Developing Budgets
- Vendor Relationships
- Reporting Skills
- Decision Making
- Documentation Skills
Gillian Executive Search, Inc. is a leader in Commercial Real Estate Multifamily recruiting.
Contact our top recruiter today