PROJECT MANAGER, Multifamily Capital & Renovations
The Project Manager will help lead the management and execution of multifamily renovation and capital improvement programs for multi-family properties.
Reports to: Vice President, Capital & Renovation
- creating scope of work and budget documents for new acquisitions.
- Manage organization of due diligence documents.
- Research and report on outstanding municipal issues.
- Oversee due diligence inspections and bid procurement with appropriate third-party contractors.
- Oversee departmental contract processes including the creation of RFP’s and subsequent publication.
- Support the creation of estimate cost analyses for project awards.
- Help lead coordinated design efforts among all consultants and staff, sourcing of material samples.
- Insure the proper development of boiler plate scopes of work and specifications for use in completing recurring projects.
- Manage department construction schedule and budget projections for use in updating internal management team.
- Attend coordination/kick-off meetings with asset management and property management – establish staging details, sequence, schedule, scope, resident correspondence, etc.Coordinate project progress meetings with team members and stakeholders.
- Manipulate design drawings to include information pertinent to ongoing projects.
- Confirm work is being contracted consistent with the terms of partnership and lender agreements.
- Create and document all capital approvals, maintain accurate department files of expenditures year to date.
- Aid in the research and identification of new subcontractors to maintain competitive pricing.
- Insure the scheduling of interior renovation projects
- Provide regular updates to management team.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Organize annual budget development efforts including document creation, scheduling and final review for accuracy.
- Manage preliminary capital approval documentation.
- Contract administration.
- Assist accounting department with timely payment processing.
- Oversee lose-out retention payments.
- Oversee the Packaging and binding of all completed contracts and warranty information following project completion by staff.
- Job Cost review by scope of work by CSI and G/L codes to confirm accuracy in reporting for individual unit interior upgrade components and general exterior projects.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in multifamily residential construction (CapEx and renovations strongly preferred).
- Open to 10% travel.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel required, intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Project and general knowledge of Sage300/Timberline or accounting software equivalents.
Salary between 115K to 145K (maybe more based on experience) plus performance bonus.
Gillian Executive Search, Inc. is a leader Mutlifamily Construction, Development and Architecture search.
Contact: Kipp Gillian | Gillian Executive Search, Inc. | 866-600-0437 x1