Asset Manager - Newport Beach, CA
Our client is a premier development and investment management company with offices in California and Oregon and assets throughout the western United States. The company is currently seeking an Asset Manager with experience managing LIHTC apartment properties.
The Asset Manager has oversight of and accountability for performance of the company’s assets at the project level, the portfolio level, and the corporate level. Managing third-party property management firms, ensuring optimal occupancy an economic performance, and protecting the company’s assets are core duties.
- Primary responsibilities will include managing a portfolio of multifamily assets throughout the western United States.
- Oversee third party service providers.
- Monitor specific performance measures on an ongoing basis to identify trends and opportunities and provide regular updates to senior management.
- Review and approve property financial and operational reporting, ensuring deadlines are met in an accurate and timely way.
- Ensure that objectives are being met. Prepare and deliver timely, accurate and complete reports.
- Support all property sales and acquisitions by participating in the due diligence process.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Be a contributor in evaluating real estate opportunities through the investment acquisition process.
- 7-10 years of relevant real estate asset management experience with proven track record managing a varied portfolio of multi-family real estate.
- 5 years of experience with LIHTC properties.
The work environment will usually be in a professional office setting, with possible shared workspace. The noise level is usually quiet to moderate. When traveling the environment will change dependent upon the site visiting.
Salary: $90k or more (based on experience) plus performance bonus.
Gillian Executive Search, Inc. is a leader Mutlifamily Asset Management searches.
Contact: Kipp Gillian | Gillian Executive Search, Inc. | 866-600-0437 x1