Asset Manager - Orange County, Ca.
Written by FILLED
Thursday, 23 April 2009 02:12
Position: Project/ Asset Manager
Location: Orange County, CA
Supervisor: Sr. Vice President, Commercial Development
Job Summary: Responsible for property management oversight, listing broker oversight, new and renewal lease negotiations, commercial construction oversight, commercial and residential dispositions, and financial reporting.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Hire and coordinate architects and consultants for tenant improvements.
• Analyze and plan spec improvements to buildings necessary for leasing.
• Coordinate tenant improvement construction with construction manager.
• Interface and negotiate with City planning and building depts. on permits and approvals.
• Prepare and obtain internal approval for project budgets.
Leasing / Marketing
• Negotiate new and renewal lease LOI’s and legal documents.
• Prepare financial analyses and approval memos for proposed lease transactions. pr
• Manage/ motivate listing brokers representing the project.
• Create and oversee lease/sale marketing programs.
• Maintain and analyze competitive market data for each project.
• Outreach to broker network within project market area.
Property Management / Financial Operations
• Oversee third party property manager’s activities and daily operations.
• Oversee PM’s monthly reporting (forecasts/variances) and annual budgeting.
• Coordinate operational activities between various lessees, adjacent users.
• Oversee select and contracting with contractors and vendors.
• Financial Analysis, financial management.
• Review and report on an on-going basis, status of various aspects of projects.
• Prepare (with PM) operations portions of the annual business plan for the project, including leasing, sales, capital budget, etc.
• Assist in preparing green book for new investments.
Knowledge and Skills Required
• Team player.
• Written communication and negotiating skills.
• Transaction negotiation experience.
• Financial analysis/computer skills.
Last Updated ( Tuesday, 13 October 2009 18:08 )