This position has been filled.
Our Client is seeking a CAD Designer who will be responsible for implementing and maintaining the Trust’s electronic property drawing files consisting of lease plans, site plans, future development plans and tenant space plans as well as directly working with Tenant Coordination and Leasing to create leasing scenario (what if) plans and Lease Outline Drawings (LODs). The CAD Designer is also responsible for updating the operating lease plans as well as coordinating with various departments and outside consultants.
- Manage property and space drawing files
- Administer and maintain the company’s property indexing system, Propidex, ensuring all data meets established standards and requirements. (Propidex Training will be provided.)
- Performs all tasks related to preparation of drawing and information for portfolio wide leasing, tenant coordination, legal, development, lease administration and property management teams. A few examples of regular tasks performed are: square footage calculations in CAD, coordinating CAD file Releases, space measurement reconciliations, and preparation of legal lease exhibits.
- Manage outside consultants and complete weekly status updates to ensure all requested surveys with priority deadlines are met.
- Review surveys and CAD files prepared by consultants with great attention to detail to ensure that FRIT space measurements guidelines and BOMA standards have been used and that all appropriate areas have been included in GLA calculations.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience with AutoCAD 2013 or later version with proficient skill level
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Associate’s degree in Architecture, Design or Certificate in Drafting or related field
- Experience with drafting development or redevelopment of retail properties a plus
- Strong graphics and design background as well as an understanding of BOMA preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential, with the proven ability to maintain professional and concise communication with staff members and executives
- Demonstrated organization skills, attention to detail and ability to follow process and procedures is a must
- Strong sense of urgency and the ability to manage a fast paced environment juggling multiple projects and shifting priorities
- Strong computer skills (MS Office) and Adobe Acrobat Professional required
- Experience with using a large format plotter and scanner, a plus
- Experience with Propidex and Adobe InDesign, a plus
- Must be able to pass AutoCAD & Photoshop skills testing
GILLIAN EXECUTIVE SEARCH is a recruiting company that focuses in Mixed Use Construction Management, Architecture, Development and more related to the CRE industry.
Contact: Kipp Gillian | President | 866-600-0437 x1