PROJECT ARCHITECT (2 Openings)
This position has been filled.
Our Client is a design-focused architecture, interior design and planning firm that began in Miami in 1977 as an experimental studio. The studio has evolved into a worldwide practice (with offices in Paris, Sao Paulo, Hong Kong, New York and more) combining the creative spirit of the principals with the efficiency of delivery and reliability of a major architectural firm.
This position is specifically for the Los Angeles office. Full-time positions are available for work on several projects.
Full-time positions are available in Los Angeles for Project Architects. Projects range in variety from high-rise residential to large scale mixed-use developments and master planning. Successful candidates must be self-motivated and be able to work as part of a team and/or coordinate a team for project milestones. The Project Architect responsibilities include preparing a well-organized set of drawings through Construction Documents and maintaining highly-organized and efficient Revit files. Project Architect opportunities for candidates will be tailored to individual capabilities and interests.
- 6 to 10 years post-graduate architectural work experience
- High technical proficiency in Revit
- Knowledgeable in the current California building and disabled access codes
- Experience preparing well-organized drawing sets through Construction Documents (high-rise residential a plus)
- Understanding of building systems and how to document them
- Capable of clearly communicating with the project team with the ability to coordinate and resolve design/ code issues
- Able to anticipate and minimize problems
- Efficient planning and organization skills
- No relocation necessary
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Compensation will be based on candidate's experience and abilities
- Health care (medical, dental, vision, supplemental)
- Company-sponsored 401k program
- Paid time off on an accrual basis + holidays