Marketing and Project Coordinator for
Mid-Sized Retail General Contractor
OUR CLIENT: A strong retail, commercial general contractor that has been in business for 57 years. Their commitment to excellence and innovation is evident in their finished product, which can be seen throughout the retail, entertainment, and mixed-use marketplaces.
- Includes contact with clients and preparation and management of all marketing materials (website / mailings)
- Handling of all promotional items (gifts etc)
- Handling of all internal Team Building activities
- Attend various trade functions and shows
- Update and maintain all social media
- Assembling and preparing all Proposals, RFP’s and Qualification documents (technical materials are by our Ops guys)
Bid Coordination / Preconstruction Coordination
- Handling all bid documents, bid addenda etc.
- Collecting and distributing all sub bids
Reports directly to the CEO of the company. Interaction is daily, even hourly.
Status: Exempt, as there are evenings (Ducks Games / Dinners etc) and some travel involved.
Education requirements: are BA in business, communications, marketing or liberal arts. Engineering or technical background is great as long as sales and personal skills are high.
Must be able to communicate with wealthy clients and hold his / her own in a conversation.
Gillian Executive Search, Inc. is a leader in Retail industry Searches.
Call: Kipp Gillian | Gillian Executive Search, Inc. | 866-600-0437 x1