Our Client provides commercial construction services throughout Southern California, delivering innovative building solutions and outstanding customer service to a diverse range of commercial and retail construction markets
Our Client is seeking Project Manager to direct all activities related to assigned construction projects including, planning, management, coordination, estimating, and financial control in order to achieve overall job success and owner satisfaction. The candidate will monitor and supervise the project, guaranteeing adherence to quality and project deadlines.
Who we're looking for:
- Someone with a minimum of 5-10 years experience working as Project Manager for a General Contractor in the Orange County, Inland Empire or Los Angeles Market – BUT LIVING CLOSE TO ORANGE COUNTY
- A results-oriented individual with a demonstrable track record of delivering large scale projects on time and on budget and through rigorous quality and safety standards with satisfied Clients.
- A flexible, team oriented player who works effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Someone decisive who works well under pressure and deals effectively with unexpected occurrences.
- An individual who possesses the ability to coordinate several major projects at once, while analyzing and resolving specific problems.
- An individual who possesses the ability to negotiate cost-effective subcontract and material purchases and Owner agreements and change orders.
- Someone who is able to set up and implement job procedures to ensure timely buyout, shop drawing approval, and material delivery, and delivery of timely and accurate reporting to management.
- A leader who will be responsible for management, training and supervision of project team in accordance with Company policy.
- Someone who is able to organize regular meetings for management and subcontractors.
- An individual with strong leadership and team building skills; you are able to provide guidance and motivation in a challenging and autonomous environment.
- Competitive pay – based on experience
- Vacation, Holiday, and Sick Leave
- Health Benefits
Gillian Executive Search, Inc. is a leader in Retail Construction Project Management Search
Call: Kipp Gillian | Gillian Executive Search, Inc. | 866-600-0437 x1