ASSISTANT PROPERTY MANAGER / PROJECT COORDINATOR - Newport Beach, Ca.
This position has been filled.
Retail Shopping Center Properties
In this position you will assist in day-to-day operational management of commercial buildings and grounds. The position requires administrative duties, invoice coding plus (with the oversight of the Senior Property Manager) negotiating service agreements, select contractor and suppliers, provide quality-control oversight, implement cost containment initiatives, provide liaison as needed between tenants and third-party service providers.
You will assist with administration of tenant leases in compliance with lease provisions and collect rents and other receivables, invoice tenants as required and purse collection of rents. Additionally, you will approve and code payables, investigate errors/discrepancies, so it is very important for you to have experience in Accounts Payable in Real Estate.
- Minimum of 1 year experience as an administrative assistant to property management in retail.
- Yardi software program experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- Real estate license preferred but not required
- Experience in, and understanding of, Budgeting and CAM reconciliation processes
- CapEx budgeting experience – a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, organizational skills and attention to detail
- An ability to multi-task between several properties, tasks and objectives at one time
Compensation: 55-65K *based on experience plus discretionary bonus potential
GILLIAN EXECUTIVE SEARCH, leaders in Retail Property Management recruiting and more.
Contact: Kipp Gillian | President | 866-600-0437 x1